Are you ready to grow in Love? Let’s do this!
Authority in Leadership, Life balancing, and Love.
- CEO, Training Solutions Int’l since 1994.
- Author of 4 books, Global Leader & Inventor
- ‘Love Movement’ leader / Love Agent organizer.
- Best-selling author of The Momager™ (Mom & Manager) Guide & Atlanta’s Real Women.
- Producer and Co-host of ‘Real Mom Radio’.
- Media Personality on TV & over 300 radio shows.
- Inventor of The Christmas Love Box™ & Original Love Box™.
A Personal Message:
Life has been filled with many questions. I’ve searched and found many NEW answers to:
- What’s my purpose?
- How can I raise my family & business in a balanced & sane way?
- What can I give my kids to show them how much I love them?
- How can we have a better marriage?
- How can I help my Dad with his terminal illness and raise 3 teens in a fun-loving way?
Are you looking for new ways to solve life’s challenges?
If so, I’m here to help. I love teaching and get fired up when I see people learn and grow in love! Whether it’s in learning events, coaching or doing the Original Love Box tradition. It jazzes me to hear how women and families are creating lives they truly love.
Life has been an adventure filled with the highest highs and lowest lows.
Some adventures include:
As a wife to my dear husband Bob since 1992, (Yes, 25 yrs!) we’ve raised 3 kids and my training business since 1994, lived oversees in London England for 4 years, lived in 6 states, moved when I was 8 months pregnant – twice, traveled to over 25 countries, wrote 4 books, lost two sisters at the tender ages of 39 and 49, cared for my Dad during his last year of life and invented and marketed the Original Love Box. (Whew!)
I’ve learned the most important thing is to love.
So, I take all this experience, mix it with God’s grace to share practical ideas and insights that can support you and make your journey easier, better and more loving!
Together, let’s explore how you can have a more loving & joyful life!
Just a few clients:
- Coca-Cola Corporation
- Iams Corporation
- Girl Scouts of America
- The University of Dayton
- Executive Women International
- Department of Energy
- Women of Global Change